Friday, July 22, 2016

Maryland Youtube SEO Success!

Hey there, this is Michael from Serr.biz in Annapolis Maryland, and I just want to point out another Maryland Youtube SEO marketing success. Last week, with the Pokemon Go craze, I made a custom Google Map of where my son and I have found Pokemon in Annapolis. Additionally, I made a simple Youtube video and a Pokemon channel on Naptown.today. After pushing the video and related blog post out through a branded social network, the custom Google Map, Video, Channel on Naptown.today and even a couple of the related graphics I made are all in the top ten of Google for the following search terms:



from Web design emarketing product photography blog - Serr.biz Annapolis, MD http://www.serr.biz/blog/290-maryland-youtube-seo-success.html

No comments:

Post a Comment